• Online Registration Opens: November 1, 2017
• Deadline for Early-bird Registration: July 20, 2018
• Deadline for Regular Registration: October 15, 2018
How to Register
• Only On-line registration will be made at the conference website. If On-line Registration is not available, please contact the TRANSED 2018 Secretariat.
• On-line registration will be available before October 15, 2018. Registration after the deadline will be processed on-site with Cash (NTD) or Credit Card upon arrival.
• Registration fees paid by credit card will be converted into New Taiwan Dollars (NT$). The exchange rate is approximately NT$32 for US$1.
Letter of Invitation
Participants may request the invitation letter from the Conference Secretariat. The invitation is issued only for the purpose of entry visa application and is not a commitment from the TRANSED 2018 organizers to provide financial aid to any applicant or their accompanying persons. Expenses incurred are the personal responsibility of the applicant.
Cancellation and Refund
Notifications of cancellation and requests for refunds must be made in writing to the TRANSED 2018 Conference Secretariat. The following cancellation and refund policies will apply:
• Before 23:59 (GMT+8), August 31, 2018: 90% of Registration Fee
• September 01 - October 14, 2018: 50% of Registration Fee
• After 00:01 (GMT+8), October 15, 2018: No refund is applicable.
All refund will be processed after the conference has concluded.