Theme: Mobility for all: Connecting the World with Accessible Transportation.
Topics of interest for submission includes:
Topic A. Accessible Transportation and Tourism in Air, Land and Water.
A1: Advanced public transportation and self-driving technology
A2: Platform for accessible tourism and traveler information
A3: Mobility Aids for transportation and tourism
A4: Accessible tourism and transportation in hilly terrain
A5: Standards for accessibility assessment and innovative assistive device for planning accessible routes
A6: Certification mechanism for accessible tourism and safety
A7: Policies on safety and rights of older adult in traveling
A8: Implementation of accessible public transportation policies under the initiatives of CRPD
A9: Education development in accessible tourism and transportation
Topic B: Safe & Sustainable Mobility for Elderly and Persons with Disabilities.
B1: Technology in care-taking services for the Elderly and PWDs
B2: Safety and technology for mobility of the elderly and PWDs
B3: User satisfaction with vertical mobility aids
B4: Research on the optimization of demand responsive transit service and assistive device
B5: Safety monitoring and management for ageing drivers
B6: Legislations and regulations on design and management for mobility of the PWDs
B7: Government policies on regulatory mechanism and mobility
B8: Policies on passengers’ mobility safety and pedestrian movement
B9: Research on education to drivers with disabilities concerning safety
Topic C: Collaboration between Information, Financial and Transportation Services.
C1: Application of informational technology in transportation industry
C2: Informational finance industry and technology service integration
C3: Application of assistive device and informational finance industry integration
C4: Development of mobility aids for the ageing population and informational finance industry integration
C5: Collaboration between industries of information, Financial, Transportation Services and Mobility Management
C6: Research on laws and regulations of informational finance industry and transportation with a human touch
C7: Application of Internet-of-Vehicles (IoV) and the rights of the PWDs
C8: Policies on healthcare and workforce job-sharing for the elderly and persons with disabilities
C9: Information, finance service and education research on the urban-rural difference in accessible environment
Topic D: Smart City Network & Smart Growth in the Asia Pacific Region and Worldwide.
D1: Mobile application development for connecting people
D2: Innovation and industry breakthrough in provision of personalized transportation
D3: Assistive technology in smart cities
D4: Development and platform for assistive device for an accessible smart city
D5: Research on the policy and practice of accessible transportation for mental impairments
D6: Research on legislations and regulations of the accessibility in smart city
D7: Initiatives for the underprivileged in Asia Pacific urban transportation
D8: Policies on smart city development and protection of the underprivileged
D9: Advocacy and education in green energy, environment protection education promotion and smart city interlink
1. All abstract submissions are due April 30, 2018 and must be submitted online. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
2. Individuals can be the principal author or co-author of multiple abstracts.
3. Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
4. All presenters must register for the conference and assume responsibility for their own transportation, lodging and registration fee.
5. The Scientific Committee of TRANSED 2018 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either Full Paper or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account.
6. Accepted abstracts will be published in the program materials. Editorial changes may be made to accepted abstracts at the discretion of the Scientific Committee.
7. For the abstracts that duly being accepted by the Scientific Committee of TRANSED 2018, the authors must submit their presentation in PPT format before September 15, 2018 and the related FULL PAPER should be received by the committee of TRANSED 2018 not later than September 30, 2018.
Guidelines for preparation and submission of abstract
1. All applications should be submitted online. (Abstract Submission).
2. The deadline for abstract submission is April 30, 2018.
3. The lead author/submitting author takes full responsibility that the abstract has the approval of all co-authors.
4. Abstract may not have been submitted or published or under consideration anywhere in other conference
5. The "Abstract Text" should cover "Background/Purpose", "Methods", "Results" and “Conclusion" four separated sections and should not exceed 500 words.
6. Standard abbreviations are accepted. If any special abbreviations are used, they should be written fully in parentheses the first time they appear in the text.
7. Please provide three to five key words or phrases for reference.
8. The abstract will be published as conference proceedings.
9. Multiple abstracts are welcome from the attendees/authors.
10. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be informed via e-mail by June 30, 2018.
Rights of the Author
The authors are required to authorize the organizers of TRANSED 2018 to publish and distribute the abstract(s); paper(s); and poster(s) submitted, including printed, audio, Braille and/or electronic versions. A release form will be sent to authors upon acceptance of their abstract(s) which is required to be submitted duly signed by the authors.
FORMAT OF THE ABSTRACT AND SUBMISSION FORM
1. The abstract should adhere to the following structure:
Type of Presentation:
Oral(for speak presentation)
A. Accessible Transportation and Tourism in Air, Land and Water.
B. Safe & Sustainable Mobility for Elderly and Persons with Disabilities.
C. Collaboration and Coordination across Information, Financial and Transportation Services.
D. Smart City Network & Smart Growth in the Asia Pacific Region and Worldwide.
The abstract should not exceed 500 words in length.
2. The following format should be strictly followed:
Provide the sub topic code that best categorizes your abstract (see above for list of sub topic codes)
Use a separate paragraph for each section of the abstract.
Please do not include references, formulas, tables or graphics.