- Safe transport of wheeled mobility devices particularly scooters on buses and trains.
- How to plan for Accessibility in New Mobility Trends: Smart Cities, Resilient Cities or MaaS Projects.
- On hidden disabilities, particularly mental impairments such as dementia, autism, and mental health conditions, also include disabilities such as respiratory conditions.
- Bridging the Gap: Your role in transporting children with disabilities to school in developing countries.
★★Pre-Conference Technical Visit:
- Taoyuan Airport Metro Rapid Transit
- Qingpu Marshalling Yard
- Taiwan High Speed Rail Museum
- Rehab Bus
- Visit National Palace Museum
- Braille transcription hand book
- Tactile map exploration
- Touching the treasures of history
★★★Parallel Session(subject to confirm):
- Find the Way in a Grand Transfer Station by Information, Technology and Communication：“Taipei Navi app.” of Taipei Main Station Taken as an Example ─ Department of Transportation, Taipei City Government
- Intelligent Navigation System for Persons with Visual Impairment：A Case Study of Tainan City ─ ABC Sense Sofeware Co., Ltd.
- The Practice of Social Innovation for the Common Good Economy on Mobility and Transport for Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities ─ Feng Chia University, Taiwan
- Toward the Community for Common Good：The Promotion Experience and Future Imagination of Rehab Bus in Taiwan ─ Eden Social Welfare Foundation